Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tuesday Twosome: Randomness

Randomness…

1. Have you ever said “I Love you” and not meant it? Has someone told you “I Love you” and not meant it?

No, I've never said I love you and not meant it in that moment. Yes, someone has done that to me.

2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in karma?

Yes, I believe in love at first sight and karma. I also believe in the rules of 3's. What you send out comes back to you three times as hard; things happen in threes; there are others but I cannot remember them of the top of my head.

3. What person do you trust the most? What person do you trust the least?

I trust people more if they do not look like they conform to another persons drum beat; which is hard to explain. If you wear your pants half way down your arse than I have issues trusting you. If you wear a suit than I will be wary. If you judge me before you know me than I will be distrustful of you. Which leads in to another rule of 3; give everyone you meet 3 chances; the first two times might be bad days and you might lose the chance to meet a great person if you go by initial impressions.

4. What type(s) of music do you like? What type(s) of music do you dislike?

I have very eclectic tastes in music; I like everything except house, hip hop and techno. This general rule has exceptions; I don't like techno but I like Spanky. I love the Clannad but cannot come at Enya solo.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Who do you think is your celebrity look-a-like?

Clelebrity crush? Janene Garofalo, Susan Sarandon, Tim Robbins, Kevin Smith, Deborah Conway, Stevie Nicks, Alan Rickman... the list continues. At the moment I'm really liking Kav Temperley from Eskimo Joe.

Look alike? Gillian Andersen circa 1995 if my hair is red and layered. According to the My Heritage site I look like Rebecca Romjim, Eminem, Tiger Woods and somone called Chester Bennington: so i know it's wrong.

2 comments:

Airah said...

"No, I've never said I love you and not meant it in that moment"

i agree. if you do it, you're not just lying to other person, but you're also lying to yourself. & in the process, you'll get hurt right?

:)

just 2 days until your wedding? awww, goodluck!

have a nice day! *hugs*

cheers,
aiRah

Kit Fur Cat said...

Love the avatar, thanks for the wishes.