Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Hair Cut; By Kit, aged 31.

I have very long hair, which I got trimmed and coloured today in preparation for the wedding. This *Risque* photo was taken about six years ago but it gives some idea of the length. Before the cut today it was below my waist, now it sits halfway down my back. The Boi's first words when he saw the new colour and cut was; "You look great".

The comment was doubly fantastic as I had just walked the 25 minutes home from the station and was bright red (39C today people... that's about 100F pre decimalisation) and severely out of breath, got to love infections.

So my next big wedding thing, also hair related, is a major waxing. Pits, brows and bikini. I've had the first two done before but never the third. I've been told it is only painful if the hair is too long. TMI? ;p

On Saturday it's the Hens night with make up trial before it in the afternoon; I'll be handing out HTV's in the morning so any Eastern Region Victorians come say "Hi" if you recognise me; I'll be handing out for the Democrats and People Power. The last state election I handed out for Democrats and Greens; but the Greens seem to have enough help this time around.

No comments: