Saturday, November 25, 2006

Saturday Scavenger Hunt: Time

I like this photo as a representation of time as it could be dawn or dusk, at any point in history. I like this photo as a representation of time as it is timeless; and so am I as the wedding draws closer. :0)


In the beginning the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
--Douglas Adams
I was going to take a picture of my lunch so I could use a favourite Douglas Adams quote on time.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Douglas Adams
English humorist & science fiction novelist (1952 - 2001)



3 comments:

Gattina said...

Could be a sunset or a sunrise and there indeed is time in between !

Kim from Hiraeth said...

Very pretty sunset! I like the way you explained why you chose it!

Sunflower said...

Nice sunset/sunrise! Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog. See u next hunt!