Saturday, November 18, 2006

Wedding Count Down....

Two weeks = 14 days = 336 hours = 20160 minutes = 1209600 seconds until I get married... not that I'm counting or anything.
I always think of the Beatles Yellow Submarine when I see numbers calculated like that... very "When I'm 64."




Marriage is an Athenic weaving together of families, of two souls with their individual fates and destinies, of time and eternity--everyday life married to the timeless mysteries of the soul.- Thomas Moore

I have spread my dreams beneath your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
- W.B. Yeats

When you meet someone who can cook and do housework--don't hesitate a minute--marry him.
- Unknown

One should believe in marriage as in the immortality of the soul.
- Honore de Balzac

To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it;
Whenever you're right, shut up.
- Ogden Nash

Two souls with but a single thought,
Two heart that beat as one.
- Franz Joseph von Munch-Bellinghausen

We come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
- Sam Keen

Now join hands, and with your hands your hearts.
- William Shakespeare

Whatever souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- Emily Bronte

No comments: