Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thank you mum.

I want to send a huge hug of thanks to my Mum. OK, she drives me nuts but she also acts as my foundation. While organising my wedding she's been a voice of fiscal reasoning but also willing to open her wallet for the important things. She has asked us to wait until we are married to have children many times (and asked us to delay IVF till it's done); but she was also the person who helped me see a lighter side to the whole process. Yes, lots of useless advice and clichéd supportive statements aggravate me, but she's also been down to earth and funny when I needed her too. So THANK YOU MUM.
Say Thanks to your mum here.

3 comments:

Chaotic Mom said...

That is a gorgeous picture! This was a beautiful tribute to your mum. And it gives a lot of insight to you, too. ;)

Ms. Kathleen said...

That is such a precious photo! You are so blessed to have such a wonderful mum.

Chaotic Mom said...

I have laughed, and I sure have cried while reading through ALL of the Giving Thanks for Mother contest entries. And I've RE-READ them all since coming home, too.

I wish I could post ALL of them as winners, maybe send out some more books from my winnowed out collection. ;)

But I've FIANLLY published a winner and invite you to come on by and check out my post. I am working on a sidebar link to the winning post, but also a link to the contest post with ALL of the listed entries.