Friday, December 01, 2006

Waxing Moons And Bikini Lines

OK; TMI about to follow.

I got my first full wax today. Actually, my first waxing experience pretty much ever.

OUCH!

The Wedding will be three days before full moon; which is a mixed blessing. It means I am more emotionally stable but that my own cycle will be during the week we are away.

In the morning I am purchasing Rescue Remedy or Emergency Essence.

I have a cake and catch up with girlfriends tomorrow too.

Then final purchases: Ribon for car and outfit for grandnephew and ring bearer and we are set.

*gulp*

I'm very scared but I don't know why. Forever doesn't frighten me because "Forever ends tommorow."

I'll apologise now for not doing TMI, Wordless and Scavenger this week coming but I hope people will understand.

Huge hugs to all.

No comments: