Sunday, December 17, 2006

Scavenger Hunt: Annoying.

Overall I find wearing bra's very very annoying... it doesn't surprise me in the least that they were invented by a male. ;p Conversations with my female friends reinforce my choice of a bra as something annoying; bits digging in, finding correct sizes, sexy versus comfort, the "double cleavage" look, riding up, falling out, pinching, etc. etc. etc.

The bra in the picture is the one I wore while playing the role of Janet in RHPS Audience Participation for almost a decade. I fell out of it at least once a performance, which my"Rocky" found annoying. So I guess it's a double whammy.

3 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm with you on this one!!

Mine's up too :)

Whyme said...

I hate bras....HATE THEM! I agree with you 100% percent! Sadly, I can't get away without wearing one.

I played too..just woefully late on commenting! Sorry!

http://photogfrog.livejournal.com

Leesa said...

Oh wow, I could have definitely posted a couple of bras in the "annoying" category!