Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This and that…

1. Name you are most frequently called? Nickname you are most frequently called?

Cate or Cath. Nickname? Kitty Cat by my Mum (which I hate so thought I'd take ownership of in the name of a blog), Felice and Lestat.

2. Age people think you are? Age you wish you were?

I got hit on the other day by a guy who thought I was 18, but mostly I get told I look 24. I feel 24. I don't wish I was any age, more the weight I was when I was a certain age.

3. Have you ever had someone mess with/pranked you while you were sleeping? Have you ever messed/pranked with people when they are sleeping?

Nope.

4. Have you ever actually listened to a Telemarketers phone call? Have you ever prank-called someone?

Yes to a telemarketers call. Yes, I've prank called someone. We had a group call the one number leaving messages for someone who didn't live there, say Bob, over a period of a week. Then the final person called saying they were Bob and asking for messages.

5. What is the longest you have gone without food? What is the largest amount of food you have ever eaten at one sitting?

Longest without food? 3 days. Largest amount eaten in one sitting? Not sure. I'm a recovering bulimic and have a love hate relationship with food. Probably a large pizza, a family size cheese cake, 2L of coke, garlic bread and then lots of snack food. All before the Coeliac diagnosis, all hidden eating. I still hide some of my eating butI'm getting better about not binge eating and making sure I do eat. (I get sick now if I eat too much or don't eat.)

No comments: