Sunday, October 22, 2006

Only 10 more sleeps...


Thanks to Obasso over at HNT for the picture.

I love that an artist whose messages were very cleverly disguised to make a "Christian message more acceptable to the majority" used a wonderful symbol of the upcoming harvest festival to show how we can all be more open to others beliefs.

At least thats my take. And just in case:


Dear Great Pumpkin,
For Halloween may I please have a baby and this cute grow suit for the baby to wear. I am happy to wait 9 months on the delivery of both.
Yours in hope,
Kitty.

1 comment:

-tnchick- said...

Hello.

Do you still want to be on the Photo Hunt blogroll? I was trying to catch up and was visiting to see because I got your request. I didn't see the hunt posted today so thought I'd ask to make sure... if you are added, I'd like you to play on a regular basis (not *every* week but most.

You can email me at tnc at tnchick.com or comment on my site - if you still want to play... and I'll add you.

Thanks.