Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tuesday Twosome: Who Are The Two People...

Who are the two people…

1. That annoy you the most? Why?

Not many people in my life actually annoy me. The people who write blogs of hate on the net annoy me, I don't understand the need for these things. It's pretty much a "If you can't say anything nice" attitude. Politicians who don't use their positions for greater good but to advance a commercial or religious view point also annoy me. (Tony Abbott and his opposition to IVF and Stem Cell spring to mind as an example.)

2. That inspire you the most? Why?

My Father; he taught me that nothing is so great that not giving it a try will make smaller; um that reads confusingly but I know what I mean.

The Boi. He gives me the courage to step out of my comfort zone. He makes me secure in his love but lets me spread my wings and fly.

3. That you would love to trade places with? Why?

For one week only I'd like to try being the me from another reality. The one who finished everything she started. I'd like to try her on now, at my age and see how she is different.

I'd also like to swap places with someone who did something I always wanted too and see how that would be; like an actress, singer or an author. I don't know who, or from what era. Maybe someone who is all three, but not Madonna.

4. That you talk to the most? Why?

My husband and my cats; proximity and time I guess.

5. That you think are great role models? Why?

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins; because they stand up for what they believe in and appear to live their beliefs.
A bff I have who is vegan, an enviromentalist and a humanitarian in all the good meanings of those words; she's also an amazing person.

I guess I think great role models inspire you to be greater than the some of your parts. That they improve the world in a small way that has a ripple effect.

No comments: